Monday, October 17, 2011
By Susan Esther Barnes
This post was inspired by Mama’s Losin’ It, who got it from Pioneer Woman.
I am 47 years old.
And I’ve never:
1. Questioned whether God exists.
2. Eaten tuna fish.
3. Met either of my grandfathers.
4. Met a melon I didn’t like.
5. Been happier with my life than I am now.
6. Been baptized.
7. Changed a diaper.
8. Thrown up on an amusement park ride.
9. Used my EpiPen on myself.
10. Felt sorry my parents chose not to surgically correct my deformity.
11. Donated blood.
12. Learned how to whistle.
13. Visited either of the countries where my parents were born.
14. Cut down a tree.
15. Understood why nothing can travel faster than the speed of light.
16. Written a song.
17. Worn a miniskirt.
18. Voted against marriage equality.
19. Gotten a traffic ticket.
20. Broken a bone in my body.
21. Gone to bed hungry.
22. Regretted hugging anyone.